Monday, May 2, 2016

Question??

Ok...so ive been reading your previous post and i must say..ur advise seems to be always on point!! However my problems are always more complicated than my fellow peers. I need ur help mj....my dude has a very small penis... now im not sayin that its to the point that i cnt work with it....the problems in the bedroom came after he gained weight and became lazy. There is no effort whatsoever... i CANT!!! I hv tried to speak with him openly about ways we both can improve pleasing one another...ya know...think he would get the hint...he dont get it...he think its a game....Like ive gotten to the point of masturbating in the daytime...jus so i dnt snap periodically throughout my day...please help...i want my back blowed out...but i luv my dude... wat do i do mj



Mary Jane

You say the problem came when he started gaining weight,
So make a suggestion that yall go on a date.
Then sit him down and you guys talk,
About going to the gym or yall go for a walk.
Now my advice would be not to throw hints,
Be straight up and let him know what you meant.
In a relationship sex is a big part,
But do you love this man? does he have your heart?
If so it's things you can buy,
But only if he's willing to try.
Its plenty of things that you can do,
Tell him to go to the store with you.
And pick out some things that can get you off,
Use some stimulants so it don't go soft.
So when yall talk and he think you playing,
Let him hear what you are really saying.

I hope this helps
Email questions
Maryjanequestions@gmail.com

I hope this helps also email just to talk or vent...thank you for the question

3 comments:

Allupinitthe longway said...

I love you mj can we meet

Allupinitthe longway said...

I love your charm and charisma

Ask Mary Jane said...

Thank you share with your friends