Wednesday, July 6, 2016

You cant touch this

Question
I have a male friend that only wants to please me orally or with his hands. He never try to have sex with me and rejects any offer for me to jack him off or give head what is the problem??


Mary Jane
There could be a lot of different reasons,
But at least your not the only one pleasing.
He could be embarrassed by his size,
Or it may be hard for his dick to rise.
Or maybe he could have an STD,
Or maybe he just doesn't want you to see.
But you really need to have a serious conversation,
And let him know that your getting impatient.
I'm sure he will tell you whatever's the deal,
But are you willing to except whatever is real.
But I'm with you girl, it ain't nothing like the "D",
And whatever the case or problem may be.
Let him be comfortable and go at his pace,
And in the mean time keep sitting on his face.

No comments: