Thursday, June 30, 2016

Mr wrong

Question
Why does my sex drive always rises for the wrong person?

Mary Jane
Sometimes we ignore the signs when its right there in our face,
We take the bad over the good may always be the case.
If the bad out weight the good then u no hes not the one,
They keep u in your feelings but you stay having some fun.
The guys we usually go for always turns out to be wrong,
But why are all the bad ones dick got to be so long.
I dont know what it is for the crazy way I act,
I think it's the way he pull my hair and fuck me from the back.
Or the way he does your body the way no one else can,
If he has u feeling like this then he is probably the wrong man.
I'm always attracted to the same guys from the past,
But it's always seems to me that good guys finish last. 

Hope this helps
Thanks for  asking email questions 
Maryjanequestions@gmail.com

No comments: