Monday, August 1, 2016

Emotional Abuse


Emotional abuse
Jen Smith
Sick and tired
I'm sick and tired of being called "idiot,stupid,dumb ass...bitch" it's cutting me a little too close for comfort and I'm ready to say eff if and punch him in the face....we have a ten month old little girl and been together 10 yrs with breaks.... Only problem is... I don't know how to function with out him... Been years since I worked and been a homebody for few years straight....I have developing social anxiety having panic attacks when I leave my home or see some one....he has me believing I won't make it without him.....my anger is building up getting stronger I'm almost crossing the line of going bat shit crazy.... Where do I start?!?!!

Mary Jane

Don't let someone effect how you feel about you,
You need to love yourself because your relationship is through.
If someone loves you they don't say thing's
That hurt,
Take a look at yourself and know your worth.
The best revenge is letting them see you on top,
Believe in yourself and you can't be stopped.
You have a baby that sees everything you do,
Let her see that your strong in everything that you do.
Don't let a man decide your fate,
Get help  from God he will always a make a way.
Everything will work out if only you pray,
Get out don't look back just start a new day.


No comments: